Printing Melbourn | Printing Sydney | Printing Brisbane

Saturday 7 May 2011

Brisbane Printing

So your having a hard time choosing a printer in Brisbane?

Finding that printer that we all dream about, you know the one, you phone them up and request them to print some business cards and flyers, wait a few days then go and pick them up and they are perfect, yeah that printer. Well If your like me you know it doesn’t always go as planned and often hurts the wallet.

I don’t know about your area but I'm from Brisbane and I have had many issues while trying to find a Brisbane printing firm that works for me. That is not over priced and has great quality.

So after a lot of trial and error sifting through my local Brisbane printing business’s I have found there are a few rules that can be applied to keep you out of harms way when choosing a printer.

These points apply mainly to Brisbane print but I cant see why they wouldn’t work in your town or city too:

1.    Ok I don’t know how long I ignored this obvious rule but I tell you its not one to be ignored. So simple but we don’t always use it and that is word of mouth. With Brisbane printing once I asked someone I thought might know about print media I was half way there.

2.    Use online resources to check up on the print firm you might use. There are so many web 2.0 and forums out there these days that you can usually find out a lot with a quick scan of the internet. This worked for me with Brisbane print.

3.    You need to know what format you are going to be printing in. most printers in Brisbane only print one of the two formats , digital printing for smaller jobs and offset printing for larger jobs. Work out if you printing job is large or small and select a printer that does that kind of printing.

4.    Check out their clients. Maybe you can use their website to check out their clients, most of the time they have that information on there and this can be a life saver.

These points may seem to some to be common knowledge, I know they did to me but even though I knew I didn’t apply them when I was looking for a Brisbane printing firm. And because of this I was let down on many occasions.

So what do you do if you cant find any information on a printing firm and you don’t know anyone to inform you of their quality?
Here are a couple more things to take into consideration when making your choice. They have helped me in Brisbane and I'm sure will help you too.

•    In your communication with the printer are they polite to you, you need to know they are there to help you not just take your money.

•    Try to get an example printed before you go ahead with the entire job, this alone has helped me a lot with Brisbane printing.

•    Sometimes they wont print off an example of your job so in this case ask to see another example of something printed similar, e.g  printed flyers.

•    Don’t screw yourself by going for just the cheapest printer on the block. With Brisbane printers this has been disastrous for me and probably will be for you as well.

After saying all that I hope you have luck in your printing ventures, these rules have helped me with Brisbane printing I hope they help you with your print media too. And oh remember just to double your selecting process there are a lot of online printers these days, I have dabbled with these as well with mixed results. Good luck.

Cheap Printing Services